As the professional association of Registered dietitians and associated nutrition professionals with a membership of approximately 600, we represent the largest group of fully trained food and nutrition professionals in New Zealand.
Each year we host a national professional development event and in 2017 we welcome your organisation to participate as a Partner in our National Meeting to be held in Wellington at Te Papa, on 31st August – 1st September 2017.
This is your chance to engage with and display your products to Registered dietitians and nutrition professionals, who influence the eating behaviour of consumers throughout New Zealand. Your participation at our 2017 National Meeting is a unique opportunity to:
- promote your brand to New Zealand’s professional association of Registered dietitians and associated nutrition professionals
- showcase what your organisation has to offer
- take advantage of the reputation and profile that Dietitians NZ has within the health and nutrition sector, and of course the public
- network with dietetic and nutrition professionals
- maximise delegate visitors to your exhibition booth through the ‘Exhibitor Passport’ competition
If you have any questions about becoming a 2017 National Meeting Partner please contact Cheryl Linge, CEO, email@example.com or call 04 477 4704.
We look forward to seeing you at the Dietitians NZ 2017 National Meeting.