As the professional association of Registered dietitians and associated nutrition professionals with a membership of approximately 550, we represent the largest group of fully trained food and nutrition professionals in New Zealand.
Each year we host a national professional development event and in 2018 we welcome your organisation to participate as a Partner in our 75th Jubilee Conference to be held in Auckland at the Cordis Hotel, on 30, 31 August and 1 September 2018.
This is your chance to engage with and display your products to Registered dietitians and nutrition professionals, who influence the eating behaviour of consumers throughout New Zealand. Your participation at our 2018 Conference is a unique opportunity to:
- promote your brand to New Zealand’s professional association of Registered dietitians and associated nutrition professionals
- showcase what your organisation has to offer
- take advantage of the reputation and profile that Dietitians NZ has within the health and nutrition sector, and of course the public
- network with dietetic and nutrition professionals
- maximise delegate visitors to your exhibition booth through the ‘Exhibitor Passport’ competition
If you have any questions about becoming a 2018 Conference Partner please contact Cheryl Linge, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 477 4704.
We look forward to seeing you at the Dietitians NZ 2018 75th Jubilee Celebration.