Registrations for the 2022 Dietitians NZ Conference are now closed
Registration information, including terms & conditions
- Student registrations apply to only Dietitians NZ student members
- All credit card payments will incur a 3% surcharge
- All registrations (in-person and virtual) can access the Virtual Events Platform, including all recorded sessions for the 6-months following the event at no additional cost.
- The 10% early payment discount ends on Thursday 30th June.
PEI & PERT Pre-Conference Workshop
Advanced Clinical Dietitian Kylie Russell and Pancreatic Surgeon Professor John Windsor will provide interactive teaching with practical application through case-study, group based learning. The workshop will cover:
- Questions answered regarding which patients are at risk of PEI and how to diagnose them
- Practical teaching on how to commence, monitor and evaluate PERT dosing
- New evidence on PEI & PERT in a range of clinical settings including pancreatic cancer, surgery, pancreatitis and the elderly.
Tuesday 30th August 1:00-4:30pm, Novotel Christchurch 52 Cathedral Square.